MFOS Sound Lab ULTIMATE
MFOS Sound Lab Ultimate
Full synthCube Kit— includes PCBs, Panels, all parts.
The Ultimate enclosure is being developed and will be available soon!
DOES NOT INCLUDE A POWER SUPPLY
The MFOS Adjustable Bi-Polar Power Supply is recommended.
Ray Wilson’s magnificent Sound Lab Ultimate project— with all of the parts sourced for you and provided in the kit!
All you need to do is decide on your choice of power supply and case then assemble your own amazing electronic synthesizer.
The MFOS Sound Lab ULTIMATE is simply put, one of the coolest things you will ever build with your own two hands. If you've always wanted to build your own analog electronic music synthesizer, the MFOS Sound Lab ULTIMATE may well be exactly what you've been waiting for. The MFOS Sound Lab ULTIMATE is the completely new single board mono-synth from MFOS with the sickest set of features you'll find on one PC board:
- Three Musically Accurate VCOs (sawtooth and variable width rectangular wave forms, pulse width modulation, hard-sync, log and linear CV inputs)
- VCOs provide plenty of tracking range. Listen to the samples below.
- White Noise Generator
- Active Mixer (for VCOs, noise and external input)
- Voltage Controlled LP Filter (12db/Oct doubles as a sine wave oscillator)
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier (log response)
- Attack Release Envelope Generator
- Two Low Frequency Oscillators (square, ramp, tri and sawtooth waveforms)
- Repeat Gate Generator (doubles as another square wave LFO)
- Sample & Hold (with variable sample rate and glide)
- Attenuator Bank (for an infinite variety of modulation patches)
- Patch Panel Design (provides infinitely variable combinations of sounds)
Main Panel Plate – 14” x 8.75”
Aux Panel Plate – 2” x 7”
You can find all the documentation related to this module here.
Video by Cat Full of Ghosts.